General Practice Writing Module
Cambridge Book 15 Writing Test 1
IELTS Academic Writing
Time: 1 hour
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Answer both parts.
- You can change your answers at any time during the test.
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- There are two parts to this test.
- Part 2 contributes twice as much as Part 1 to the writing score.
- The test clock will show you when there are 10 minutes and 5 minutes remaining.
Academic Writing Test 1
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Your essay has been submitted successfully. You can see your scores on your dashboard after admin approves and checks it.
Question 1 of 1
Writing Task 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
A friend of yours is thinking of going on a camping holiday for the first time
this summer. He/She has asked for your advice.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
explain why you think your friend would enjoy a camping holiday
- describe some possible disadvantages
- say whether you would like to go camping with your friend this summer
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.